• Aluminum • 4-bolt clamp • 8.5 inches tall
- 3-D Forged 6061 aluminum construction - Chromoly hardware - 4-Bolt Pro-Lite face clamp - 110 grams - EN MTN safety certified - Steerer Diameter: 1-1/8" - Length: 60, 70, 80, 90, 100, 110, 120 - Clamp diameter: 31.8mm - Rise: +/- 7 degrees
- Steerer Diameter: 1" or 1-1/8" (includes shim) - Length: 70, 90, 110mm - Bar Clamp: 25.4 or 31.8 (includes shim) - Angle: +/- 35 degrees - Material: 6061 Aluminum - Shot-peen finish
Rav X's Tempo Stem is made of lightweight, durable forged aluminum and features a 4-bolt clamping system that holds fast and works great with aluminum and carbon bars.
XR2.0 stems are designed with a low stack height and negative rise for mountain bikers looking for a low handlebar position. The optimized aluminum construction achieves the perfect balance of strength, stiffness, and weight. 3D forged from 7075 alloy and a broad four-bolt faceplate design creates a better distribution of stress and lowers the clamping force required to secure the handlebar. - Designed for mountain use - Forged and machined AL6061 body - 4-bolt face plate helps distribute clamping load - Corrosion-resistant Torx T25 steel bolts - Compatible with all 31.8 bars - 1 1/8" steerer - Includes stem top cap and bolt - Lengths: 50-90mm - Angle: -8°
Zipp’s SL Speed stem represents the essence of carbon componentry. It’s stiff, secure, and lightweight with a sleek design that complements any bike. It’s a perfect addition to a mountain climber’s favorite feather-light road bike, but it’s tough enough to tackle gravel and cyclocross. - Includes stiff aluminum faceplate and titanium hardware - Torx T25 heads for precise torque readings and ease of adjustment - Stack height: 41mm
$56.00 - $69.99
Zipp's Service Course Stem is strong, light, and reliable. Forged of 7075 aluminum with stainless steel bolts, the Service Course is stiff enough to harness the power of your burliest sprints and withstand the jarring forces of the meanest potholes. It keeps the front end completely rigid, providing control no matter the condition.
- CNC machined 2014 aluminum body and 7075 aluminum clamps - 240 degree wrap-around, twin plate clamping system - External webbing to maximize structural strength - 118-158g including stainless steel bolts
Origin-8's Pro Fit Alloy Ergo Stem is a great upgrade for road and mountain bikes. It's 3D forged from lightweight and durable 6061-T6 aluminum. It has a 4-bolt, 2-piece face clamp that shaves grams and makes for quick and easy handlebar installation/removal. Plus, the opposing steerer clamp bolts apply more even holding force to protect the fork and keep your bars from changing position.
the Pro LT stem is constructed of strong and lightweight anodized 6061 alloy, and features a headlock system for a secure front clamp fixation.
- 3D forged AL-2014 construction - Sizes: 50 - 130mm, 10 deg. angle - Suitable for 1-1/8" forks - Diameter handlebar clamp: 31.8mm - Headlock system for a secure front clamp fixation
$31.99 - $39.99
Origin-8's X-Tra Lift Stem Riser is an adapter that lets you raise your handlebars and stem. It fits over and securely bolts to 1 1/8-inch forks to extend them. This gives you more height to raise your stem/bars. You use the included spacers to dial in the best fit. The Stem Riser is made from forged 6061 aluminum and is anodized for durability.
Specialized's Comp Multi Stem is forged and machined from 6061 aluminum for stiff, responsive handling. The 6-degree rise puts your bars in a position for improved control and the 31.8mm handlebar clamp is compatible with composite and aluminum handlebars.
Sunlite's Adjustable Quill Stem puts your bars right where you want them. This wonderfully easy-to-use stem adjusts from 0 to +50 degrees—more than enough to help you find your ideal position. And, the 2-bolt clamp holds securely holds your bars.
- Aluminum 2014 3D Forged Stem - EN MTN safety certification - Designed for 1.5" steerer tubes - 4-Bolt face clamp - Clamp diameter: 31.8mm - Rise: +/- 7 degrees - Length: 90, 100mm - 155g
Page 1 of 1